Saturday, February 12, 2011

What to expect

I thought that I should wet your appetite further by letting you know what i'll be writing on (ie what to expect to learn from this blog).
Apart from what I have already written on, which is like an introduction to the LCD technology, you can hope to learn about the following:
* Different terminologies used in field of Optoelectronics
* Why LCD panels seem to be more prone to developing faults
* The various problems/faults common to LCD displays, and how to correct them
* Common LCD panel models and the T-CONs they use
* Perfect picture settings
** Solder application substitute to electrically conductive adhesive in LCD panel rework.

You notice here that I have two asterisk on the last item listed, solder application substitute to electrically conductive adhesive. This should be be particularly interesting to you. I think so because as far as I know, repairing LCD panels demands that you have the conductive adhesive I mentioned. But these things can be very expensive. Aside from that, they are not yet widely available. So you think of a possible substitute...More on this Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment